Complete Cir. 44 Coin Set! (2000-2021 P&D) Sacagawea Native American Dollars
Coins are pulled from Bank Rolls, Mints Sets, and Mint Rolls. All coins are in great condition and are Circulated Better ++, About Uncirculated, and Uncirculated condition, with many of the coins being Uncirculated!! (2000-2021 P&D) Sacagawea Native American Dollars" is in sale since Friday, May 14, 2021. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ US\Dollars\Native American (2000-Now)". The seller is "jspezia" and is located in Larkspur, Colorado.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated/About Uncirculated/Uncirculated
- Denomination: $1
- Coin: Native American Dollar
- Composition: 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper
- Year: 2000 - 2021
- Certification Number: None
- Strike Type: Business
- Mint Location: Philadelphia and Denver
- Grade: Ungraded
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Modified Item: No
- Certification: Uncertified